1. What is the difference between a Memory Foam mattress and a Latex mattress?
Memory foam mattresses are known for their pressure relief and comfort while Latex mattresses are known for their durability and natural properties.
2. Which type of mattress will you recommend for a person who is suffering from a backache?
The Enviro-Pedic mattress is simply organic in nature and it serves as a great reliever for persons who are suffering from back pains.
3. Will heavier memory foam last longer?
The firmness of the foam does not determine its longevity. Higher density foams will be more resilient and durable than lower density foams.
4. What advise will you give to someone who is buying a mattress for the first time?
Never assume that a firm mattress is always the best to purchase because this may not be true in all situations. Additionally, if you are constantly sleeping on your side, you should avoid the use of firm mattresses because your body will be unnaturally compressed. Instead, you should look for a mattress designed to conform to the spine’s natural curves and to keep the spine in alignment when you lie down.
5. What are the standard mattress measurements?
The standard sizes are as follows depending on the type of mattress you want to buy.
» Single or Twin Size: 39 X 74
» Extra Long Twin Size: 39 X 80
» Double or Full Size: 54 X 74
» Extra Long Full Size: 54 X 80
» Queen Size: 60 X 80
» King Size: 78 X 80